Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Holiday (part 3)

Istanbul : Turkey 



Istanbul the place were im born. Everytime when im there it makes me happy. For my is Istanbul  the most beautiful city of the world.




 Heading for Tophane, the best place in Istanbul were you can smoke Nargile/ Water pipe. 
  




The cup of coffee on table is not a normal coffee, it's a special coffee. The name is melengic kahves/ melengic coffee. This coffee is a old turkish coffee from the Ottomans and you can not find it everywhere. It taste really nice and a littel bit to choclat =)






Moque by Tophane. 




 We hade walked from Tophane to karakoy and eminonu and we take the subway from eminonu to bagicilar.




jumpsuit : sevensisters. shoes: random shop from izmir city.


With the galata on my back.







Vissing on the bosphorus.





Taksim on day



, on night


And when the sun goes down.





With my boyfriend again by Tophane





I saw this dresses by an etelage in Bagicilar when I was walking. This are old Turkish 'special' dresses .









I have been by my sister this summer and she have this beautiful littel kittens, they were so naughty =P




 Sitting in Ortakoy with my boy =). 


   I had a great holiday!

8 comments:

Irina said...

great photos! love that architecture, and i would love to try that special coffee... :)

Miladies said...

We'd love to go to Turkey one day :)

What a lovely blog!

Follow us if you like us on www.bpeinternational.blogspot.com

Kisses

Miladies**

civciv said...

resimler cok hos :) buram buram türkyie kokuyooo :D


..güzel yorumun icin tskler cnm !

sevgiler
civciv

Anonymous said...

Ne güzel fotolar bunlar, özellikle balik tuttugun ve erkek arkadasinla olan fotolar cok hosuma gitti, tü tü tü masallah size, cok güzel kizsin masallah ama eniste´dede cok yakismis yanina yani ; )

Wetterfreunde said...

First of all thank you for your nice comment! I love your pics! One day i wanna travel to istanbul...i've never been there but i really would love to travel there! So now you have one follower more! :) I would be glad to have u as my reader!

visit me again and follow:

http://yourloveandbeauty.blogspot.com

Zeynep said...

Irina : thank you, I think that you will love that coffee =)

miladies: thank you girls!

civciv: bende teskr edrm cnm

Viva: Guzel yorumlarin icin cok ama cok teskur ederim yuzumde bir tebessumle okudum diyebilirim yorumunu =)

loveyourself: Thank you

Unknown said...

hep söylerim, sizler yani yurtdışında yaşayan vatandaşlarımız türkiyenin tadını daha başka çıkarıyor diye...ne güzel gezmişsiniz, ve bellki çok eğlenmisiniz....

sevgiler canım.

http://gozdenin-gozunden.blogspot.com/

MaviDeniz said...

I've only been to Antalya, but next time I definitely want to go to Istanbul since that's where my mom and dad are from. Love your pictures

Xo