Wednesday, January 23, 2013

From the start

So I will start telling the story from the start, as I told there have been happened a lot of things during the period that I haven't wrote massages. 

One of my biggest surprise is , I guess my tattoo =) I tattooed before my last 2 or 3 exams of the last year. Lucky, because I'm still happy with it. Hope during my hole life or I need to remove it by laser. 


This is my tattoo, Sorry but I can not find a better picture. I have a new laptop(finally my macbook) and there are not a lot of pictures yet. I will import my picture on my macbook soon. 

I'm sure that a lot of people are curious about the meaning. The first reason for me to get a tattoo was to improve my self to me. That I can make my own decisions without getting regret of it. Happy me cuz I'm still happy with it. As you can see is my tattoo a dried dandelion with birds. So the both parts have their own meaning
  • Dried dandelion : remember's me to my childhood , when everything was pure. 
  • Birds: Freedom !
The second thing what happened was my graduation. I have finally finished my high school and now I am a student. I am studying International Business and Management Studies as I would and told you in my  last massage. I am really happy with my study. The only doubt is my english. I have still some trouble with my english, even though I am studying in english. All my lessons are well except my english lessons. I failed but luckily I can resist them begin next year.

And now my biggest love my puppy Alex! He is my world, my love just my everything! I am really in love with him. I will show him with pictures during his growing stage and he is still not full grown.














This was it for now.

Till the next massage !

much of loves Zeynep


Follow me on instagram @zeynepgonen

7 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Your tattoo is beautiful. I think it's great that is has so much meaning to you as well. :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Raquel said...

Great pics, lovely tattoo
Kisses

http://somethingintheway5.blogspot.com.es

kerrin said...

too cute! what a wonderful blog, let's follow each other! x

Adora Mehitabel said...

Lovely www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

cute photos ♥ come to me ;> ;*

Lela London said...

Aw your dog is just so cute! Love your tattoo, as well.

xo,
Lela - www.LelaLONDON.com

Blogger Bolat said...

Hastayım şu yavru köpekciklere :) tatoo da güzel olmuş Zeynep :)