Friday, September 30, 2011

Playing in the wood =)







Yesterday came a good friend of me to me. We went to the wood, on the front of my home and made some pictures. It was great to be with her. The weather is really good in Holland for a littel periode. It's since monday good weather and it will stay till sunday says the weather man =)

                                                                                 




               
















Sometimes it feels nice to go back in 
the past. Just remember your childhood and don't think about worries. I would that the live can be like as this littel moment




Jumpsuite:  we
Braclet: bazaar in Istanbul
Shoes: random shop in Bulgaria
Cardigan: Ibiza

6 comments:

ANGIE said...

So beautiful photos...I'm sure you had a great time!Thank you for your comment:)I like your blog so if you want we can follow each other...(i was too in Turkey for my holidays!)

http://lonenlyday.blogspot.com/

martienn said...

ouuu great pictures ;D
i like it !!

if u want follow me and writte comment ;)*:

Anna Bonfiglio said...

Your blog is so cute and I follow you :)
Come to my blog and if you love it follow me!

The yellow ball

Stella Lee said...

look so fun!
anyway, i have a giveaway on my site, would you like to join it please? ^_^
http://www.stellalee.net/2011/10/01/win-usd35-credit-from-gallover-com/

Unknown said...

Cuuuute. Come and visit my blog! xx


new post: click here
follow me

Stil Direktoru said...

doğal pozlarını sevdim Bu arada yorum alanını pop up sayfa yap ayarlardan bak benim blogda yan kolonda blogger bilgileri var onları oku yap işine yarar ve yorumlardan kelime onayını hayır yap zaten yorumların onaya tabiyse gerek yok buna yorum yazanlar için çileden başka bir şey değil bilesin mucx